Saturday, February 28, 2009

I'm extremely excited about my new production company, Ninth Spiral. I'm constantly inspired by the amazing artists around me. I have begun the adventure of bringing them together to create some amazing shows.

My first show is on Saturday, March 14, 2009. That's two weeks from now. I have an unbelievable cast of performers and I hope you're able to share this experience with me. This show will present dancers, musicians, and singers.
Make sure to get your tickets early!!!

Sciamachy::: fighting a shadow

An evening of live art: Dance & music.
Inspired by the battles we fight within ourselves.

Saturday, March 14, 2009
Showtimes: 7pm & 9pm

Price: $15

Featuring:
SuperKate
Malice Dreaming
Rory Vallis
Elysium Dance Theatre
Nikii Henry
Liz Hoefner & Yorgos Adamis
Lucas Rodenbush
Timur & the Petrovic Blasting Co.

For information and tickets go to:

www.ninthspiral.com

http://sciamachy.eventbrite.com

1 comment:

woo said...

How was the show? Could we have a review please?