Monday, December 8, 2008

another night...tired...physically and emotionally. i want to sleep, but sleep doesn't come without nightmares.
friday night i slept. mostly due to complete physical exhaustion. that was thanks to cera byer, damage control dance theatre, who created an amazing dance piece for me. i had a small part in the creation. she magnified that by thousands and handed me something that i can't even completely talk about yet. i plan on writing about my process with this piece. it's a piece that is very close to where my heart has been recently and currently is.
it's a challenging piece both physically and emotionally, but i'm very excited to dive into it and give it to the audience.

i have many creations that i'm planning for the upcoming year, so i hope you'll stay tuned. and i'll do my best to keep writing about my process as well as advertise the new events.

i've never felt such a internal push of creativity in my life. i know the initial stages began a couple months ago, but due to recent events i wonder how much my general emptiness is fueling this creation. i'm sure the emptiness didn't hurt the process, but i know i could've done without the heartache.

No comments: