Thursday, December 11, 2008

I keep trying to move forward....memories continue to hit me from every angle....I can't clean my apartment without finding a hint or scrap of him....plans that were made long ago, now have to be changed....I can't even start a new job without something else coming up....nighttime is really hard....the dreams don't stop

what is the purpose to all this? it's not like I'm going to forget what happened. I physically can't forget, because a part of me is missing and I'm not sure if I'll ever find it again.

there's so much anger. anger with no outlet except letting go.

I'm told that I'm an incredibly open person, very honest with myself. people love and admire me for this fact. I can't seem to figure out why it's so hard for other people to be the same. especially when they are aware they should make that change.

wouldn't you feel better in the long run if you just face yourself??
it's certainly not something that's going to cause irreparable damage.

I guess it takes a strong person, although I certainly don't feel that strong right now. I should feel thankful that I'm able to face life situations, but there are times like now when I wish I could just pretend.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i look forward to learning more of your heart's quandries, struggles and desires here on your blog. I wish there were an easier way. I wish people were able to be true to themselves and others. wouldn't it make things simpler??