Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It's been a good week

As I've already posted, I've had a couple good evenings this week, and it continued with another great show tonight. Amanda Palmer at the Henry Fonda!!!! She was joined by an amazing cast of artists, Neil Gaiman, The Builders and the Butchers, Zoe Keating, and The Danger Ensemble.
What an incredible night!!! There was so much energy coming from the performers and the audience. I was moved to tears and utter happiness several times throughout the evening. I saw quite a few friends. And I got to meet Neil Gaiman after the show!!!!!! I almost completely lost my composure. Definitely not one of my finer moments, but I needed to let him know how grateful I was for all of his amazing works. Woohoo!!!!!!!
If you haven't had a chance to see an Amanda Palmer show, or Dresden Dolls show, they are something to schedule!

No comments: